Garderie Mont Ste-Marie offers the following groups for children according to provincial guidelines:
- Babies - 4 months to 24 months (3 children per caregiver);
- Toddlers - 2 years old (5 children per caregiver);
- 3 years old (8 children per caregiver);
- 2/3 years old (13 children per 2 caregiver);
- Preschool classes for 4 year olds (10 children per caregiver) and
- After school groups
The daycare center has a maximum capacity for 103 children.
Each child has a locker in which his personal items can be stored. Each baby has his own high chair and crib provided by the daycare center ensuring safety and comfort for your little one.
Each age group has its own classroom. All toys and materials found in the classes are age appropriate and regularly cleaned and inspected for safety.